Foreigners may enter the country through various land checkpoints, airports and ports. The most direct way to get to Bali is to fly using commercial airline to Ngurah Rai International Airport in Denpasar. Ngurah Rai International Airport is a well-connected airport servicing many major carriers from all over the world.
Currently, citizens from a selected number of nations may enter Indonesia for tourism purposes without a visa for limited time period. That being said, many nationalities are still required to apply a visa upon arrival or obtain a visa from the Indonesian consulate from their home country.
We strongly advise participants to check entry and visa requirements related to visitors from your country before making travel arrangements. For accurate information, please contact the embassy/consulate of Republic of Indonesia in your home country or visit the Directorate General of Immigration of Republic Indonesia website.
For social/cultural purposes.
Visa we are about to describe (also you are should apply in order to be able to join this seminar) is issued by the Indonesian Embassy. This type of visa issued for one time travel, applicants who are going to Indonesia for purpose such like seminar.
Visa Application submitted to the Head of Representative of the Republic Indonesia overseas with filling out the form and attach these requirements:
- Valid passport and still valid for at least 6 (six) months;
- Letter of guarantee from the Guarantor;
- The evidence has cost of living for themselves and / or their families while in Indonesia Region;
- A return ticket or tickets waterway to continue the journey to other countries; and
- Full coloured photo size 4cm x 6cm.
- Valid passport and still valid for at least 6 (six) months; and
- A return ticket or tickets waterway to continue the journey to other countries.
- Letter request from the Government or private institutions; and
- Letter of approval of the Minister or a designated official.
- Visa Application submitted to the Head of Representative of the Republic of Indonesia abroad;
- Immigration officials checked requirements have been raised by strangers;
- In terms of the requirements have been met and have made payments in accordance with the provisions of the legislation, the visa should be issued by Immigration Officer within 3 business days.
- In terms of the House of Representatives of the Republic Indonesia has been no immigration officers, examination and publication of Visa visits carried out by the Official of The Foreign Service.
Tourists holding passport from the following 20 countries are eligible to enter and remain in Indonesia without a visa for 30 days.
Visa on Arrival (VOA)
Foreigners of the following 57 countries may apply for a Visa on Arrival for a length of stay of 30 days by paying US$35 at major entry points.
European Union All European Union citizens EXCEPT Croatia, also the citizens of countries listed below:
Visa before arrival
Foreigners who are not eligible for visa free or VOA need to apply the visa at an Indonesian embassy or consulate.
Foreigners of Afghanistan, Cameroon, Guinea, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Liberia, Niger, Nigeria, North Korea, Pakistan, and Somalia are require an approval from Immigration Office in Indonesia before travelling for Business, Tourist and Social Visits purposes. This policy is called “Indonesian Calling Visa”, a visa that is issued upon approval.
for purposes of obtaining a visa, please send a request for the letter to firstname.lastname@example.org . Not obtaining a visa or permission to travel does NOT constitute a legitimate reason to not a give a paper. Visas and other travel documents/permissions must be applied for well in advance of the conference.
Helpful links for travel to Indonesia :