"Future Challenges for the improvement of Maritime Safety Systems, Marine Operation and Environment"
The aim of MASTIC 2022 is to exchange the latest information, development and innovative ideas in the field of marine technology, particularly related to the safety of ships operation and the safety of the maritime industry.
MASTIC is designed to be an advance biennial (2-yearly) international conference in which the manuscripts will be indexed through a reviewed based process to ensure the quality of the publication and it is expected to be a media for networking among academic institutions, research institutes, government agencies, maritime industry, manufacturing industry, shipping industry, and all maritime-related stakeholders.
Greeting from Rector of ITS, Prof. Dr. Ir. Mochamad Ashari, M.Eng.
As a maritime country, Indonesia has determined maritime development as one of the top priorities in the country’s development program. Therefore, the issue of safety is one of the main issues, particularly the safety of maritime transportation and safety of the maritime industry.
Ship safety at sea and the safety of maritime industry do not only impact human safety, but it also affects the marine environment, the economy, the fishermen, the maritime-based industry, and the impact is likely to be felt for a long time.
Therefore, strategic efforts through research, innovation and technology development in maritime fields, particularly in the field of safety technology will contribute strategically to ensuring operational safety at sea, which will ultimately directly improve the quality of life and overall economic recovery.
Therefore, I strongly support the Maritime Safety International Conference (MASTIC 2022) as a medium to exchange ideas, information, partnership in an effort to improve academic quality and increase contribution for the nation and state.
I invite the active participation of academic institutions, research institutes, government agencies, maritime industry, manufacturing industry, shipping industry, and all maritime transport safety stakeholders to jointly succeed MASTIC 2022.
Wish you a very fruitful conference!
CALL FOR PAPERS
The committee of MASTIC 2022 invites the researchers and practitioners around the world to submit and present their paper in order to share their current researches and experiences. The topics of interest include, but not limited to:
- Maritime Safety
- Marine Technology
- Marine Engineering
- Naval Architecture and Shipbuilding
- Offshore and Coastal Engineering
- Maritime Transport
- Maritime 4.0
- Smart Ship
- ICT and Robotics in the Maritime Industry
- Marine Renewable Energy
- Coastal Management
- Marine Tourism
- Maritime Education and Training
- Human Factor
- Ocean Governance
- Marine Biology
- Other issues related to design, development, evaluation, production, and operations in the field of maritime research and innovation
We also like to introduce you to the keynote speakers of the conference as follows:
Prof. Dr. Takeshi Nakazawa – International Association of Maritime Universities
Prof. Dr. Takeshi Nakazawa is Professor in World Maritime University since October 2003. He was involved in several international projects through international organizations such as International Maritime Organization, International Association of Maritime Universities, and International Maritime Lecturers Association. He is currently serving as the Executive Director of the International Association of Maritime Universities with 17% of his time devoted to WMU as a Professor.
Ir. Hengki Angkasawan – Indonesia Ministry of Transportation
Ir. Hengki Angkasawan is currently active as Navigation Director in General Directorate of Sea Transportation since 2020. He achieved an honour of “Satyalancana Karya Satya 20 Tahun” on 2013.
Denzal John Hargreaves – DNV GL
Denzal John Hargreaves is currently active as Area Manager in DNV GL Singapore, Indonesia, Malaysia. He has contributed to DNV GL since 1997.
- The registration fee will be as follows:
- IDR 1,000,000 (USD 70) for student*
- IDR 1,500,000 (USD 100) for non-student
- IDR 1,500,000 (USD 100) for student*
- IDR 2,000,000 (USD 150) for non-student
*) shall be show the proff of student cards
Registration Deadline : April 3, 2022
Registration fee include:
- Admission to indexed proceeding.
Important registration information:
- Each author(s) needs to pay fees no later than 31 March 2022 in order to enable their paper included in the proceeding of MASTIC 2022.
- Any publications do not apply for late payment, i.e. the paper may not be included in the conference program as well as no any publication produced for distribution at the conference.
- Registration fees paid by author(s) will not be returned in case of paper withdrawal/cancelation/rejected.
Payment of registration can be settled via transfer to:
Bank : Bank Negara Indonesia (BNI)
Account Holder : MASTIC
Account Number : 8910101008
BNI Swift Code : BNINIDJA
The transfer fee is charged to the participants (sender).
In order to ease the payment confirmation process,
- Please add a few additional cost (as much as your paper ID) in your payment via bank transfer. (E.g.: if your paper ID is 157 and you pay for student author (IDR1,000,000) then you have to wire IDR1,000,157 to the MASTIC bank account
- Please also include your name of the first author as the reference in your payment information.
- Please confirm your registration by Whatsapp to +6285330208089 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
The following information is the guidance for the author for preparing their paper before submission.
- Abstract should recaps the major important aspects of whole paper and should not be more than 300 words.
- Abstract submission should be done by following the template of the abstract that could be reached HERE.
- After notification of abstract acceptance, you should prepare and submit your full paper based on the following template. The template could be reached by following this LINK.
- The review processs will be carried out following a double-blind review process. Please remove all author name and affiliations from the abstract and full paper, ensuring that the identity of the author is not disclosed.
- The identity of the author can be disclosed in the paper after the full paper is confirmed to be accepted based on the review results.
- All submitted paper should meet the above template. In the further submission process of the MASTIC 2022, committee will not proceed any paper with an inappropriate format.
- The paper should be written in English, including tables and figures.
- The paper should not less than 5 pages and not more than 15 pages.
- The paper should not have a page number, header or footer.
- In order to submit your abstract/full paper, create your account and log in to Morressier submission system by following this LINK.
- Changing of paper contents is allowed before the given submission deadline, including paper re-submission, adding co-author, etc. After the deadline, the author is prohibited to do such modification.
- The full paper submission deadline is February 27, 2022.
- For the accepted paper, the final manuscript should be submitted no later than April 17, 2022.
For any other inquiries about the conference, please do not hesitate to contact us through email@example.com or WhatsApp +62 821-8854-5802.
MASTIC 2022 Committee